Every visitor must use the Internet responsibly, courteously and with respect for the rights of other Internet users.
Accordingly, the visitor, by accessing the Website, shall in particular refrain from:
- uploading to the Website, posting, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting content that is illegal, prejudicial, threatening, abusive, harassing, criminal, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, contrary to accepted principles of morality, odious or objectionable or offensive from a racial, ethnic or other point of view, or invades the privacy of a person, including his or her right of personal portrayal;
- uploading to the Website, posting, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material, “print ads,” “false information,” “chain letters,” or any other form of solicitation;
- uploading to the Website, posting, emailing or transmitting by any means any item containing software viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or hardware or any telecommunications equipment;
- disrupting or interrupting the Website or the servers or networks connected to the Website, or infringing upon the requirements, procedures, rules or regulations of the networks connected to the Website;
- attempting to infringe upon the service of any user, host or network, including, but not limited to, exposing the Website to a virus, creating saturation, flooding the server, saturating e-mails or falsifying any header of the TCP/IP protocol information packet or any part of the header information contained in any e-mail;
- accessing data which is not intended for the Visitor or entering a server/account which the Visitor is not authorised to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without authorisation;
- misusing the identity of another person;
- carrying out an activity or inciting a third party to carry out an illegal activity or any other activity that would infringe upon the rights of BIBI London its suppliers, partners, distributors, advertisers or any other Visitor;
- transmitting or transferring (by any means whatsoever) information or software derived from the Website, particularly to other countries or foreign nationals in violation of a national or international law or regulation.
Recognising the global nature of the Internet, each Visitor agrees to abide by all local and international rules and procedures relating to online behaviour and acceptable content, including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data.